top of page


If you require help on social care or health care services then there are four ways of contacting the right department who can deal with your enquiries.


Visit or write to us Kirklees Council, Customer Service Centre, Civic Centre 3, Huddersfield, HD1 2TG Kirklees Council, Gateway to care, Walsh Building, Town Hall Way, Dewsbury, WF12 8EQ.

Telephone General helpline 01484 414933 24 hour 365 day a year telephone service Text "Gateway" and your question to 07781482931

Facebook Gateway to care Facebook

                  Carers Count on Facebook

bottom of page