top of page


If you have a pet but wish to seek further advice on dog training or to report a dog causing a noise nuisance then please visit

Alternatively if you wish to contact the department directly regarding general advice or complaints please contact the following:

General enquiries, microchipping, complaints about stray dogs, and dangerous dogs:

01484 414739 

Dog Fouling Kirklees Direct 01484 414700

Barking dogs Pollution and Noise Control, Flint Street, Fartown, Huddersfield, HD1 6LG 01484 414739

bottom of page