* Saving just £3 a day adds up to £1095 over a year.
* If it's 'too good to be true' it's proberbly a scam.
* Lights on, doors locked.
* Contact your current tv and broadband providers eg: Sky, Virgin. Ask them to re-negotiate cost. This can save you over £100 per year. They DO NOT want you to leave and will lower costs drastically to keep you.
* Make extra money by selling your old things on ebay or doing a car boot sale.
* Check your wage slips from previous years to see if you are due a tax rebate. Many people have done this and have got hundreds or thousands back. Use this online calculator from the Money Saving Expert Website to see if you are owed anything. Its worth doing!! click on the link to be re-directed http://www.moneysavingexpert.com/family/check-tax-code