top of page


If you are worried or feel afraid because of violence at home please tell someone about it. Domestic violence is when a grown-up hits, attacks or threatens another person in the house - this may be your dad or another man hitting your mum. If someone is hits or attacks you then please call Childline or tell someone. If this is happening in your home talk to a teacher at school or someone you can trust and tell them what is happening.  

You could talk to someone at Childline - their freephone number is 0800 1111.


In an emergency ring 999 and ask for the police. 

You could talk to a social worker in Kirklees - ring 01924 326097 or 01924 326076 



Websites with more information are: 


Please click on the website you would like to visit.

bottom of page